I had just ordered an Erin Condren Life planner with the permanent luxe cover (of course an additional charge) with the rose gold coil (and yes was charged $10 extra for a premium color lol) and some great accessories- Total order was just over $130.Yes expensive but I do love this planner!

Two days after receiving it, I get an email from EC advertising their "Fall 2017 Surprise Box." It was $35 for a promise of $60 plus in merchandise. I even looked at previous boxes and was in awe- an address book, rose gold framed inspirational saying, corner pockets and countless other things I was giddy over just looking at!!! I could not wait to receive mine!!! I receive it less than two weeks later- WHAT A LET DOWN!!!!!

-Fall leaf print cover. First off as stated, my brand new planner has a permanent cover. I have NO USE for this tacky cover. If this style even fit my planner, which it does not, I would prefer one with my name on it and one of the beautiful ones they sell for ($8).

-Two sheets of stickers. One Thanksgiving one Halloween theme.. cute but not my style (3 sheets for $7 on EC site). -3 pens (my 2 week old set of 5 was $15).

-a pin that says greatful... Does anyone wear pins? I surely do not! (EC website $8).

-skinny lines notepad. Cute. ((EC website $4). -Paper tape that says "thankful".

Will never ever use ($3). Note cards. Cute but definitely not worth the ($1.50 each price they are in EC website). -Grateful and Thankful dashboard.

Ok when I first discovered these on their site I thought how cute until I realized they are laminated and you erase and transfer each week. The main reason I love my EC planner is that I can write down my gratitudes, what I am thankful for, my goals etc each week. I love being able to look back and see the prayers that got answered etc... So this will not be used ($4).

-Oh and let's not forget the $10 off coupon than can ONLY be used for a book... Won't need one for 18 months! A prior box got $25 that could be used for anything... This box is ***!

I would not write the negative review if I just did not "like" everything.... It's the fact that in addition to not liking I can't use the one big item- the cover. But mainly it's the value: they "guarantee" it will delight. It did not- when I asked if I could return it for an EC credit and explained above, I was told NO!

Eric Condren just lost a loyal customer!

Sadly, they have gotten so big they obviously will not notice or miss me:( Talk about unvalued!-

Review about: Erin Condren Gift Box.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.